SSEAYP International General Assembly (SIGA) 2017
“One Heart, One Beat, One Team”
April 26 – 30, 2017
- Ex-PYs / Ex-NLs / Ex-Facilitators of SSEAYP / Admin Staff
- Families members and friends of Ex-PYs/ Ex-NLs/ Ex-Facilitators of SSEAYP / Admin Staff
- Host Parents of SSEAYP and their family members
- Ex-PYs of SWY, INDEX and other members of the different SI and AAs, their family and friends
- Click here to download a copy of the Application Form for SIGA 2017
- Participants are requested to fill out all fields in the Registration Form. SSEAYP Alumni Association (AA) Section – to be completed by AA President.
- Participants are requested to submit their completed Registration Form with their passport-sized photo & passport photocopy and make payment to their AA.
- Deadline for Regular Registration is 9 April 2017, 2359 hours
For Regular Registration (Submitted Registration Forms and payments made after 15 March 2017 and on or before 9 April 2017, 2359 hours)
- USD 330 per person (double/triple sharing room)
- USD 450/person (single occupancy)
SIGA Fees covers:
- Accommodations during the SIGA 2017 from April 26 to 30, 2017, four (4) nights.
- Day 1 – Dinner
- Day 2 – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 3 – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 4 – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 5 – Breakfast
- Airport Transfers:
- Arrival – on 26 April only, Iloilo International Airport to Hotel
- Departure – on 30 April only, Boracay to Caticlan/Kalibo Airports
- Local Transport during the program in Iloilo City and Boracay.
Fees not covered by the SIGA Registration Fees:
- Airport Transfers
- Golf Fees
- Optional Beach Activities:
- Island Hopping
- Banana Boat Ride
- Optional Tours after SIGA 2017
Flights (To and from SIGA):
Arrival – all participants are expected to arrive at Iloilo International Airport no later than 4:00 PM on 26 April 2017. Opening Ceremonies start at 6:00 PM on the same day.
Departure – please book your flight from either Caticlan or Kalibo Airports only to your destinations on 30 April 2017.
AA Presidents or Heads of Delegation are requested to arrive at Iloilo International airport no later than 12:00 noon on 26 April 2017 to attend the COP meeting at 1:00 PM.
Participants are responsible for their personal expenses:
- Visa fees, bank charges or transfer fees for the registration fee payments to your respective Alumni Association.
- Transfer fees for the registration fees from the different Alumni Association to SI Philippines, Inc. will be borne by the respective AAs.
- Medical and surgical treatment (if needed)
- Travel Insurance
- During the stay in the Hotels in SIGA 2017 – telephone calls, laundry charges, room services, transportation, etc. – other than what the organisers provide and other incidents that the participants make.
- Accommodation (including homestay) before and after the program should be arranged by participants themselves. If you require assistance, please indicate in your registration form.
- Those who arrive earlier or extend their stay should arrange transportation to/from the airports on their own.