SSEAYP International General Assembly (SIGA) 2018 “Spirit of Art, Heritage, and Youthpreneurship”
Date & Venue:
20-23 April 2018
él Royale (Panghegar) Hotel Bandung,
Jl. Merdeka No.2, Braga, Sumur Bandung,
Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40111, Indonesia
Participants who are eligible to join:
- Ex-PYs / Ex-NLs / Ex-Facilitators of SSEAYP / Admin Staff
- Family members and friends of Ex-PYs/ Ex-NLs/ Ex-Facilitators of SSEAYP / Admin Staff
- Host Parents of SSEAYP and their family members
- Ex-PYs of SWY, INDEX and other members of the different SI and AAs, their family and friends.
- Click here to complete the online SIGA registration form for SIS members.
- After your registration, we will contact you for copies of your passport and the payment for submission to SSEAYP International Indonesia (SII).
- If you are not able to register online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early Bird Registration: 20 February 2018 – 20 March 2018
- Deadline for Regular Registration: 5 April 2018
For Early Bird Registration (Registration Forms and payments submitted before 20 March 2018, 2359 hours):
- USD 280 per person (Twin Sharing)
- USD 360 per person (Single)
For Regular Registration (Registration Forms and payments submitted between 21 March 2018 and 5 April 2018, 2359 hours):
- USD 300 per person (Twin Sharing)
- USD 380 per person (Single)
Registration fee for children: Free for children under 3 years old, same rates apply for children above 3 years old. Cancellation policy:
- Before March 25th : no charge
- March 26th – April 10th : 50% participation fee
- After April 10th : full participation fee
SIGA fees covers the following:
- Accommodations during the SIGA 2018 from April 20 to 23, 2018, three (3) nights
- Participant Kit
- Day 1 – Lunch box upon arrival, Dinner
- Day 2 – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 3 – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 4 – Breakfast
- Arrival – on 20 April only, Husein Sastranegara International Airport (BDO) and Bandung Train Station at designated time (please specify on the registration form)
- Departure – on 23 April only, Husein Sastranegara International Airport (BDO) and Bandung Train Station at designated time (please specify on the registration form)
- Participants who arrive via other than BDO and Bandung Train Station please refer to Annex V for “How to get there” in the attached pdf.
- Local Transport during the program.
Arrival – All participants are expected to arrive in Bandung either at BDO or Bandung Train Station no later than 16.00 on 20 April 2018. Opening Ceremony and Welcome Dinner will start at 18.30 on the same day;
Departure – airport transfer will be provided to BDO and Bandung Train Station at designated time on 23 April 2018.
AA Presidents or Heads of Delegation are requested to arrive at BDO or Bandung Train Station no later than 12:00 noon on 20 April 2017 to attend the COP meeting at 14:00.
- Visa fees, bank charges or transfer fees for the registration fee payments to your respective Alumni Association.
- Transfer fees for the registration fees from the different Alumni Association to SI Indonesia, Inc. will be borne by the respective AAs.
- Medical and surgical treatment (if needed)
- Travel Insurance
- During the stay in the Hotels in SIGA 2018 – telephone calls, laundry charges, room services, transportation other than what the committee provide and other incidents that the participants make.
- Accommodation (including homestay) before and after the program should be arranged by participants themselves. If you require assistance, please indicate in your registration forms.
- Those who arrive earlier, extend their stay, or arrived/departed not via BDO or Bandung Train Station should arrange transportation to/from the airports on their own.
- AAs are requested to prepare 10 items for the SI Raffle.
- All batches are asked to REFRAIN from conducting batch activities and exclusive reunions during the dates of SIGA 2018.
- SIGA 2018 committee will not entertain partial participation during the SIGA.