28th SSEAYP International General Assembly (SIGA)
April 29th – May 2nd, 2016
Empress Angkor Hotel, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
“SSEAYP Cooperation for a Greener World”
- To create the opportunity for the reunion of former participants and host families in order to realize our desire to promote lasting friendship, understanding and goodwill among the people of ASEAN and Japan.
- To help in the development of exchanging the information on activities of respective Alumni Association.
- To support local community in promoting youth activities and social services at both international and local levels.
Day 1 (Friday April 29):
- SIGA Briefing
- COP Meeting
Day 2 (Saturday April 30):
- Opening Ceremony
- Activity Report
- Optional Program for Non-ExPYs, Museum Tour
- Discussion Programme
Day 3 (Sunday May 01):
- Social Contribution Activity
- Visiting temples (World Heritage Site)
- Closing Ceremony
- Farewell Dinner and Entertainment
Day 4 (Monday May 02):
- Delegates return home
More SIGA 2016 photos on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/sis.sseayp/photos/?tab=album&album_id=915084295267788.