1 April 2018
To: All Members
SSEAYP International Singapore (SIS)
Notice for SSEAYP International Singapore (SIS) Biennial General Meeting 2018
1. Notice is hereby given that the Biennial General Meeting (BGM) of SIS will be held as follows:
Date: 5 May 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 10.00am – 1.30pm
Venue: The Grassroots Club
Level 2 Auditorium
190 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8
Click here for location map
2. Nomination of candidates for election to the Executive Board of SIS shall be open from 3 April 2018 (Tuesday) to 20 April 2018 (Friday), 11.59pm. Nomination of candidates for election to the Executive Board for the term 2018-2020 shall be made on the Nomination Form (SIS-Election-002), which is available for download below.
3. Duly completed nomination forms shall be submitted through the following means: Scan and email completed nomination form (SIS-Election-002), into PDF (preferred) or JPEG format to: email@example.com; to reach the Election Committee no later than 20 April 2018 (Friday) 11.59pm.
4. An acknowledgement shall be sent to the candidate BY EMAIL within 5 WORKING DAYS upon receipt of his/her nomination form, together with the scanned document for candidate’s reference and acknowledgement.
Please be reminded to duly sign on the nomination form, as well as those of your proposer and seconder.
5. The Election Committee wishes to highlight that all Candidates, Proposers and Seconders must be present at the time of voting. Candidate shall be disqualified for election if Proposer and Seconder are not present at the time of voting.
6. The Agenda for the Biennial General Meeting is as follows:
- Consider and approve the minutes of the last General Meeting;
- Consider and approve the Annual Reports for the period 1 April 2016 – 31 March 2017 and for the period 1 April 2017 – 31 March 2018;
- Consider and approve the audited Statement of Accounts for the period 1 April 2016 – 31 March 2017 and for the period 1 April 2017 – 31 March 2018;
- Election of the Executive Board;
- Any other business – for which seven days’ notice (not later than 28 April 2018, Saturday, 11.59pm) in writing must be given to the Secretary General via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. We look forward to your attendance at the Biennial General Meeting. Kindly RSVP by 29 April 2018 via online form at sis.sseayp.com/bgm-rsvp to facilitate logistical and catering arrangements.
For and on behalf of the SSEAYP International Singapore Executive Board (2016-2018).
Teo Eng Soon
SSEAYP International Singapore